During bauma 2016, Broshuis will introduce the answer to the ongoing regulation issues of a 5 axle-self tracking semi (§34 regulation and EU-directive: ECE-79R): A trailer with the same weight as a self-tracking version, but with independent air suspension, which results in a higher payload of 70 ton!
This new SL-Air 5 concept combines 2 unique worlds, where optimum steering and handling finds optimum payload. Power steering combined with the independent air suspension for 12 ton per axle! And due to the flexible steering setup, the steering can be adjusted on how the trailer is used: closed or fully extended.
Air suspension provides comfortable rides for sensitive loads but with the independent suspension you can still carry them when the CPG of the load is not in the middle. SL-AIR provides the option to adjust the height on each side separately.
All the features combined makes this trailer the lightest power-steered trailer.
Key features of this unique trailer:
- SL-AIR: 12.000kg per axle – Payload: 70 ton
- Flexible steering configuration – optimum performance
- Tare weight 13.000 kg – ca. 2.000kg lighter!
- Left and right side independently height adjustable
- Comfortabel air suspension
- Best trailer in this weight class